BULLETPROOFING YOUR INSURANCE PORTFOLIO: OPTIMAL PROTECTION AT MINIMAL COST
SYNOPSIS OF THE PRESENTATION
||Chris D. Callen is a dynamic speaker who has presented to dental professionals and their organizations at numerous events throughout the United States . Not only will his passion and expertise keep your audience enthralled, he will explain how they can save money and optimize their insurance.
- Learn how to save on your overall insurance outlay while actually increasing your insurance protection at the same time.
- Learn proven concepts to streamline your business and personal insurance portfolio.
- Chris will explain key concepts of policy design and teach you how to avoid the most common loopholes associated with most policies owned by dentists.
THE FOLLOWING POLICIES & TOPICS CAN BE DISCUSSED PER YOUR NEEDS:
- Personal Disability Insurance: The key points on selecting the right policy for a dentist.
- Business Overhead Disability Income: How to correctly determine the correct needs and waiting periods.
- Loan Protection Insurance: How to satisfy your loan institution's needs for life and disability insurance.
- Retirement Plan Disability Income Protection: How to insure your pension contribution during a disability.
- Group and Individual Health & HIPAA Laws: How to cut your healthcare costs in half.
- Succession Planning: How to guarantee the sale of your business in the event of disability or death.
- High Limit Disability Insurance for High Income Clients: Are traditional insurance limits not sufficient?
- Life Insurance Strategies: How to determine the correct need and type of insurance.
- Estate Planning Strategies: How to protect your estate from federal taxation at death.
- Long-Term Care Insurance: How to obtain this for about half of what you have most likely been shown.
- Fixed Annuity Planning: Learn how to get a guaranteed income for life with no stock market risk