There is a 40% chance you will need disability insurance before you turn age 65. Have you made disability insurance a priority?
Below are some reasons to make disability insurance your top priority in 2016.
Some Basic Facts:
In the Next Hour:
- 1 out of 88 homes will be lost to fire or storms
- 1 out of 70 automobiles will be involved in an accident
- 1 out of 8 people will become disabled
After the Age of 45:
- 230 people will die
- 1,027 people will become disabled
- There is a 1.8% chance you will need long-term care before you turn age 65
- There is a 17.5% chance you will need life insurance before you turn age 65
- There is a 40% chance you will need disability insurance before you turn age 65
Start making disability insurance a priority by visiting __________ to get a quote.
Do you have the right disability policy for your profession? Click here to learn more about our fee-free reviews